Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Welcome to Kindergarten!

I want to welcome everyone to Upland Christian Academy and to my classroom. I am very excited about meeting all of you again and getting to know your family over the next year!! This is our classroom blog. I will update it often with pictures and stories of what is happening in the class.
It is a great way for you to see and be involved and for your family who may not be local!!If you have any questions before school gets started feel free to e-mail me at rkeen@uplandchristianacademy.org or you can leave a comment on this post! Have a wonderful couple more weeks off and I will see you for Back to School Night!! It is extremely important that you come to Back to School night without any children. You will be given a lot of information and it will make the beginning of school much easier for you and your family!
Also if you have your supplies you can bring them that night in order for me to organize them before school.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD'S NAME ON THE SUPPLIES!!!
IN KINDERGARTEN IT IS ALL COMMUNITY PROPERTY!!
Thanks and have a blessed week!
Rayna Keen

0 comments: